Wild Child Graphic

Last winter I came together with my homie, and amazing artist, Kim Kirch in hopes to create a super eye-catching graphic for my 2014 Pro Model with CWB. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out and I can't wait to start working on 2015 with her!

The Wild Child would make a great Christmas present for any of your loved ones, whether it's your wife/sister/daughter, or anyone you really care about. It's a very easy board to adjust to and it's made for all riding abilities so have no fear newbies! And it's really pretty! Guys don't be afraid to rock the Wild Child graphic either!!

Here's a video of me explaining the board a little further.

Head over to ridecwb.com to get one now!!! :)




This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply