The YOUNG and BRAVE Foundation


Hey, friends!

I am so excited to announce my new partnership with The Young and Brave Foundation!! I recently became an Ambassador for the foundation and I can't wait to do great things with them.










I became an Ambassador for the foundation because, like Cystic Fibrosis, I hold cancer patients very close to my heart. With a big history of breast cancer in my family, the disease is very real and terrifying to me. According to cancer research, more than 1 out of 3 people will face a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime. That's a lot. I'd like to do what I can to fight back and help these little ones overcome this challenging battle.

The Young and Brave has a system where they take on 'Warriors'. These are people under 30 and are suffering from some form of cancer. The foundation is with them every step of the way whether this means raising funds, creating awareness, or just lending a shoulder during this tough time.

Their mission statement reads:


The Young and Brave Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to helping today’s youth beat cancer.  We aim to help these brave fighters and their families overcome the challenges and hardships brought upon by cancer. Built on the foundation of LOVE we exist to inspire, encourage, inform, as well as to invest directly into treatment and recovery. We do so through networking, individual fundraising drives, community building, and financial support. Our one goal is to stand up and fight cancer for those that shouldn’t have to stand alone.
Check out their website and pleaseee make a donation if you can. 
They also have some awesome tees, pendants, and beanies!

Stay tuned for a super exciting auction that I am working on and #alwayslove :)

Nicola xo

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply