The Last 3 Months

Well, a lot has happened since my last post 3 months ago: I won WakeGames; I went surfing in Bali, Indonesia (which has been a lifelong dream); I went adventuring in San Francisco; I made it to 21 years of age and had an epic birthday party in Atlanta; I rewatched seasons 1- 4 of Prison Break and got my heart broken by Michael Scofield, again; I finished my pro model board with CWB (more on this next week); I filmed for this funny video, and, well, I did a lot of wakeboarding behind my new boat!

Photos courtesy of JD Diamond, Rodrigo Donoso, Lucas, and my trusty GoPro.











No filter on that last one... Bali is just really that surreal.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply